or email at:
HCA 497 WEEK 2 QUALITY OVERSIGHT
HCA 497 Week 2 Quality Oversight in Health Care Organizations
Quality Oversight in Health Care Organizations. Quality of care and patient safety has become a driving force in the delivery of health care in the twenty-first century. Your paper should address the following:
1. Explain the role of quality oversight in health care organizations and elaborate on how non-clinical personnel contribute to the process.
2. Identify and describe three stakeholder organizations or agencies that contribute to quality oversight within health care organizations in a substantial way. Include at least one government and one non-government organization/agency that focuses on quality of care within the health care field.
3. Answer the following questions for each organization/agency:
4. How does this organization/agency contribute to quality of care and patient safety?
5. What specific types of oversight does this organization/agency provide?
6. What are some of the repercussions that a health care organization could face for violating the standards of the organization/agency?
7. Compare and contrast the three organizations/agencies.
5. Who are some of the other stakeholders involved in promoting quality of care in health care and what role do they play?