or email at:
HIST 410 FINAL EXAM LATEST
1. Historical research involves four main tasks. Discover refers to the task of:(Points : 4)
2. Why did the United States enter World War I?
3. Nicholas II of Russia abdicated the throne following;
4. The Big Three of World War II were: (Points : 4)
5. In the period after World War II, which two sides faced off?
6. China’s Communists finally won the long civil war under the leadership of
7. Why did some European nations decide to limit welfare state benefits in the 1980s and 1990s? (Points: 4)
8. One of the most important tasks facing Nehru in India was: (Points : 4)
9. The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait led to;
10. Following the Arab-Israeli 1967 war;
11. Which of the following was not a program initiated by Gorbachev?
12. In which of the following periods of Soviet history did the Soviet Union achieve superpower status?
13. Al Qaeda was organized to