On your 1/2 Sheet of Paper
Directions: Respond to the following questions on your 1/2 Sheet of paper.
DO NOT rewrite the questions
DO number your answers
DO NOT need evidence, but you can answer with a direct quote. Just be sure to put quotation marks around it if you do.
- What did the 14th Amendment say?
- What did the 19th Amendment say? Who was left out of the 19th Amendment?
- List 3 ways Racist White Americans prevented Black Americans from voting
- what impact did the Civil Rights Act have on voting rights?
- How did the march in Selma impact Black Americans getting the right to vote?
- What does the Voting Rights Act say?
- What is Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act? <-- This is what the Supreme Court cut out of the act in 2013