or email at:
HSA 300 WEEK 11 FINAL EXAM LATEST
1. To facilitate clinical support services’ ability to benchmark and identify opportunities for improvement, what must the HCO do?
2. The best possibility for formal CSS affiliation would be:
3. Using the community epidemiologic planning equation #1, for CSSs drawing directly from the community, what does the population figure forecast?
4. What is one tactic that can be used to improve CSS performance?
5. What is used to infer and forecast local values when measuring need and demand?
6. Data for the quality assessment of patient care at nursing homes, home health agencies, hospitals and kidney dialysis facilities are drawn from:
7. The purpose of a community health mission is:
8. How are individual community health programs measured to provide evidence for supporting their existence?
9. Whose duty is it to convince others of the power of information and encourage them to use it effectively?
10. What is the statistical technique that uses specification to remove variation caused by differences in the relative size of subset populations?
11. Since infant birth weight is affected by socioeconomic characteristics, to make month-to-month comparisons of low birth rate baby counts more reliable:
12. What is used to improve data entry accuracy?
13. At what compensation level are national and regional market surveys consulted?
14. Which employee service has been shown to reduce absenteeism?
15. Which employee service has been shown to reduce absenteeism?
16. Good practice specifies that when workforce reduction is needed, which workers are reduced first?
17. What is an example of the enhanced environmental management function of environment-of-care services?
18. Chemical and radiation hazard management is an example of which function of environment-of-care services?
19. For a particular time period, the number of treatment facilities needed can be forecasted by multiplying the average number of treatments by the hours per treatment, divided by:
20. For services such as an emergency room that must be continuously available and that vary in the number of visitors arriving, the facility requirements can be determined by the maximum units of demand multiplied by:
21. Financial statements are usually issued to outside stakeholders:
22. What function of the finance system supports the enterprise by guarding assets and resources against theft, waste or loss?
23. What would be the purpose of developing pricing strategy and supporting specific price negotiations?
24. What must be reported to the federal government as a condition of participation in Medicare?
25. What function of internal consulting involves the refinement of data to remove extraneous variation?
26. Once operating units develop OFI proposals, what is the first step in the programmatic capital review process?
27. What is the most critical role of internal consulting?
28. Which is a function of internal consulting support of improvement projects?
What is a deliberate effort to s