or email at:
HSA 320 FINAL EXAM PART 1 AND 2 LATEST
HSA 320 Final Exam Part 1
1. Which health care professional provides the majority of care to patients?
2. Which of these allied health professionals perform diagnostic exams for cardiovascular issues?
3. ________________ uses sound waves to generate body images that assist with disease detection.
4. A broad spectrum of skilled professionals that complement primary care providers are called:
5. Which statement is correct about a surgical assistant?
6. ________________ is the application of exercise science to enhance the physical capabilities of individuals with
7. What is a surgical assistant?
8. Long term care insurance was developed for all of the following reasons except:
9. The 2008 amendment to the Family, Medical, Leave Act of 1993, offers:
10. Companies offer education reimbursement for all of the following reasons except:
11. All of the following statements are true about managed care plans except:
12. Job candidates expect all of the following types of employee benefits except:
13. Which of the following is a disadvantage of a Health Reimbursement Account?
14. Internships are examples of what types of employee training?
15. Which type of motivational theory states that establishing performance goals for employees encourages employee performance?
16. ____________are an example of experiential learning
17. _______________ builds on cultural awareness training by focusing on the impact of actions by employees
18. Prior to implementation of any training initiatives, a ______________or evaluation of the organization is completed to determine types of training needed.
19. A ________________determines whether an existing employee is interested in participating in the training and has the ability to learn.
20. All of these statements are correct about unions except:
21. Which legislative act protected the rights of union members with respect to union participation and review of union financial records?
22. What is at the core of the collective bargaining agreement?
23. ____________________________ is a general term which represents methods other than the court system to resolve labor issues.
24. What is the key to collective bargaining?
U.S. union memb