or email at:
HSA 320 QUIZ 3 LATEST STR
1. The first step of workflow analysis is to:
2. Which statement BEST reflects the concept of job rotation?
3. _______________ allows employees to start and end their workdays at alternative times within specified guidelines.
4. Job specifications identify all of the following except:
5. The long term competency model indicates that:
6. The simplest unit of work is called a:
7. ___________________ is the mathematical and natural science application to maximize labor efficiency utilizing appropriate equipment and task structure using time and motion studies.
8. The electronic health records competency model indicates that:
9. All of the following are examples of job redesign except:
10. _________________ is a Web site–based application that allows users to review tasks, skills, training, and experience needed for different jobs.
11. According to the generic competency model which provides information on the building blocks of an organization, which competency appears at the top of the pyramid?
12. Self-directed work teams have the following characteristic(s):
13. ______________ is the study of the link between employees and their physical work environment to ensure employees have work conditions that allows them to perform without physical stress.
14. __________________________ are skills, knowledge or abilities needed to perform a job or activity in an organization.
15. A job description contains the following information: