or email at:
HSA 320 QUIZ 4 LATEST STR
1. Radiation therapists provide what service?
2. Which category represents the largest group of nurses?
3. Generalists are also called:
4. The difference between a certified nurse midwife (CNM) and a certified midwife (CM) is:
5. A broad spectrum of skilled professionals that complement primary care providers are called:
6. Which statement is correct about a surgical assistant?
7. Which health care professional provides the majority of care to patients?
8. ________________ is the application of exercise science to enhance the physical capabilities of individuals with limited functions.
9. ________________ represent the largest category of advanced practical nurses?
10. What is a surgical assistant?
11. Which of these allied health professionals perform diagnostic exams for cardiovascular issues?
12. __________________ operates equipment to support or replace a patient’s circulatory or respiratory function.
13. ___________________ represents the largest group of healthcare professionals in the U.S.
14. Both EMTS and paramedics are required to receive what type of training?
15. Which of these healthcare professionals are not part of the managed care environment?