or email at:
HSA 320 QUIZ 5 LATEST STR
1. What type of insurance policy provides permanent protection to designated dependents?
2. According to the Employee Benefits Survey, all of the following types of benefits are offered by organizations except:
3. Another name for the Social Security Act is
4. __________________ is a type of insurance policy with a high deductible that provides coverage for unusual illnesses.
5. When a company decides to implement a cafeteria plan, they may hire a third party administrator such as _______.
6. Which of these models is a type of health maintenance organization (HMO)?
7. Long term care insurance was developed to:
8. Job candidates expect all of the following types of employee benefits except:
9. Companies offer education reimbursement for all of the following reasons except:
10. What type of program protects the employer and employee if a job-related injury or illness occurs?
11. Worker’s compensation is administered by:
12. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Employee Benefit Survey, which statement is true about the employee benefits?
13. What are on site health care clinics?
14. The 2008 amendment to the Family, Medical, Leave Act of 1993, offers:
15. Long term care insurance was developed for all of the following reasons except: