or email at:
HSA 320 QUIZ 6 LATEST STR
1. ___________________ consists of all team members participating in the implementation of decisions, rather than one team member making the decisions.
2. A ________________is a problem, situation, or opportunity that requires an individual, such as a health care provider, or an organization, such as a managed care practice, to choose an action that could be unethical.
3. _________________, building on the job analysis, examines each job task, rating each task for any potential safety issue.
4. ________________ consists of establishing a long-term plan for the replacement of important employees.
5. _______________ builds on cultural awareness training by focusing on the impact of actions by employees.
6. __________________consists of all team members participating in the implementation of decisions, rather than one team member making all of the decisions.
7. What is goal setting theory?
8. Employees can take __________(Web-based classes) via an organization’s distance learning programs
9. ____________are an example of experiential learning.
10. _________________consists of job enlargement, job rotation, and job enrichment
11. The goal of diversity training is to make health care services_____________, which means behaviors, attitudes, and policies in an organization create an effective cross-cultural work environment.
12. Prior to implementation of any training initiatives, a ______________or evaluation of the organization is completed to determine types of training needed.
13. What is the employer’s sense of choice as it applies to intrinsic motivation?
14. Which type of motivational theory states that establishing performance goals for employees encourages employee performance?
15. The third component of the needs assessment is: