or email at:
HSA 510 WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENT 3 STR LATEST
HSA 510 POWERPOINT ASSIGNMENT 3
Assignment 3: The Convergence of Health Care Financing and Economic Trends and Forces
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points
Note: Use the textbook, course readings, Strayer online library, and other reputable online sources to complete this assignment.
Prepare a fifteen to twenty (15 to 20) slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed scholarly speaker notes in which you:
1. Compare the three (3) current health care financing and funding models (i.e., employee based, government based, and individual based) used with the health care delivery system of the United States.
2. Compare and contrast key economic goals of public and private health insurance plans. Evaluate the success potential of key economic goals in terms of populations covered, services included, financing arrangements, reimbursement strategies, and economic competition policies.
3. Analyze the key effects of labor market, insurance market, and competitive market factors on health care delivery requirements at your current or previous organization of employment.
4. Determine what changes are occurring in the economy or concerning labor and regulatory factors that must be considered in the future.
5. Suggest the key national trends that you believe currently affect competition and pricing initiatives. Justify your response.
6. Determine the main quality indicators that typically affect health insurance pricing at the local level. Justify your response.
7. Use a minimum of six (6) reputable references sources including three (3) sources from peer-reviewed journals.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are n