1. (TCO 1) Data compiled from individual patient data fields and formed into information about certain groups of patients is as example of
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following is a gap in a physician office EHR environment where a document imaging system can be of value?
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following enables point-of-care charting and positive patient identification while maintaining network connectivity
4. (TCO 4) The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act of 2000, also known as the E-SIGN bill, furthered what aspect of the EHR adoption process?
5. (TCO 5) A key strategy to gain user involvement in an EHR is
6. (TCO 6) What is the primary difference between a closed and an open system?
7. (TCO 7) EHR steering committees are largely comprised of
8. (TCO 1) As discussed in the textbook, describe some of the consumer awareness and perceptions of the EHR?
9. (TCO 2) Please describe Workflow Technology? What does it mean? What tasks can it perform?
10. (TCO 3) What is a "Wet" signature, why is it required and what agency requires it?
11. (TCO 4) Describe the meaning of: Rules Engine and Smart Peripherals?