In order to claim your ACPE credit, you will need your Certificate of Completion. If you have not yet done so, you can download your certificate using the instructions outlined below.
Upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Spanish program, you will receive an email from Acclaim at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will contain:
- A notification that you have earned a badge for completing the course
- A button to "Accept Your Badge" by setting up an account on Acclaim
Once you have created an Acclaim account and claimed your badge, you will have the option to share the badge via social media (e.g., LinkedIn) if you wish to do so.
To get a completion certificate to use for the EdAssist reimbursement process, you will:
- Open your Capella Spanish Badge.
- Click the "Share" button on the top right.
- Choose the print option by selecting the icon of the printer.
- Select "Download PDF" to download the certificate.
- Save the certificate on your local computer.
- Attach the certificate to your application for reimbursement from EdAssist.
How to Claim Your ACPE Units
After you have downloaded your Certificate of Completion, you will need to take the following steps to receive your ACPE credit:
For questions regarding CE credits, please contact University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy, the ACPE provider for this course. Contact information can be found on the "Contact Us" tab of their website: http://utcop.learningexpressCE.com
- Complete the release form, which is found in the Milestone of this course. This step gives us permission to provide the course completion and performance information, including post-assessment scores, to the ACPE provider.
- Visit http://utcop.learningexpressCE.com and create an account or log in. If it’s your first time to the site, you’ll need to create an account. Make sure to have your NABP ePID and DOB handy.
- When you are logged in, click on the "My Account" tab and navigate to "Pending/Private Activities."
- Scroll to the bottom of "Pending/Private Activities" and type in the access code found on your certificate of completion.
- Once you arrive to your program’s page, select "Register Now." After registering, you will then complete the evaluation for this activity. After you complete your evaluation, attendance will be cross-checked against log-in records. A report will then be sent to CPE Monitor, using the NABP ePID and DOB you have stored in your profile (see Steps 1 and 2).
- Allow up to 48 hours to see your CE credit online in your NABP Profile.
- Please note that, consistent with ACPE’s policy, University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy is unable to award or correct credit for any reason if more than 60 days have passed from the date of the activity.
ACPE Process Walkthrough
The video below shows you how to claim your ACPE credit once you have completed the Pharmacy Spanish program.
Your post-assessment scores will be sent to the ACPE provider.