Tuition Reimbursement Process via EdAssist
Within 120 days of your successful completion of the Pharmacy Spanish program, you can submit a reimbursement application to EdAssist.
To do this, you will need two documents:
- A receipt of payment, which you received upon your registration for the program
- A Certificate of Completion, which you can download upon completion
In the section below, you will find further instructions for downloading your Certificate of Completion.
Upon successful completion of the Pharmacy Spanish program, you will receive an email from Acclaim at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will contain:
- A notification that you have earned a badge for completing the course
- A button to "Accept Your Badge" by setting up an account on Acclaim
Once you have created an Acclaim account and claimed your badge, you will have the option to share the badge via social media (e.g., LinkedIn) if you wish to do so.
To get a completion certificate to use for the EdAssist reimbursement process, you will:
- Open your Capella Spanish Badge.
- Click the "Share" button on the top right.
- Choose the print option by selecting the icon of the printer.
- Select "Download PDF" to download the certificate.
- Save the certificate on your local computer.
- Attach the certificate to your application for reimbursement from EdAssist.