or email us at:
ITB 305 WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT 1 ENTRY INTO FOREIGN MARKET
As a consultant you have been asked to prepare a report on the pros and cons of market entry into
Myanmar, the best means to enter, and potential difficulties if the company enters. The CFO has
prepared a report stating that the break-even analysis supports both FDI and subcontracting.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Determine which institutional and risk factors must be considered and whether they support entry
2. Conduct a VRIO analysis to determine whether entry is supported.
3. Assess existing cultural issues to determine how they should be addressed should the company
enter the market.
4. Determine if the company should pursue FDI with potentially more risk and higher returns, or
subcontract to provide component parts.
5. Recommend which joint venture partners the company should approach and for what percentage
if the company decides to engage in FDI.
More Details hidden…