This is a demo only.
Enter your level and standard here. Example:
3. Model digital age work and learning
3.a. Demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations.
It's about Education and Learning Tech. . .
Which includes Copyright Law - see http://www.educationworld.com/a_tech/tech/tech121....
This is a sample, test, ongoing page. It will probably never be finished/completed/done. This is only a test.
- place the URL for your Source in the Cite Source (Optional) box
- Use the Text Box LINK item to add the URL to your text (not the HTML </> icon)
- After you Publish to the World, get your URL to share from Other Actions <> Embed
See UH Manoa LTEC page
Technology will not replace teachers.
Teachers who use technology effectively will probably replace those who don't.
Link is too long to place in Source. Link is embedded in name above.
- place only the URL in the Source box.
- use the text box item LINK to embed the URL
- get the URL to paste into the Bb Comments Box from Other Actions <> Embed
intro to tech movie - this video was uploaded from my computer after downloading it.
Source: California Streaming (https://www.californiastreaming.org/)
Embedded link to Learning Technologies, Information for Teachers
Helping teachers use tech to help students learn.
The student will:
• Use basic computer hardware and software and other technology effectively.
• Apply knowledge of legal and ethical issues when developing technology-based lessons.
• Show understanding of privacy and safety issues.
• Create products that are compliant with copyright laws and fair use guidelines.
• Use applications to manage records.
• Use computers to communicate through printed media.
• Utilize various computer-based collaborative tools.
• Demonstrate competency in the use of electronic research tools, including issues concerning authenticity, reliability, and bias of data gathered.
• Examine a variety of current educational digital media and use established selection criteria to evaluate materials.
• Create and maintain effective learning environments using computer-based technology.
• Analyze best practices and research findings on the use of technology and designs lessons accordingly.
The Google Slide Show presentation in a reduced movie.
Source: Koehler, B., YouTube, 04/12/16
give students the question in the title with the instructions about how to submit the answer in the text box.
In the Text Box:
After you take the quiz above, submit your response to the discussion board.
--- this is only one example. -----
Link to a Google Form or other site to collect responses