PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TUTORIAL BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS WHICH ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 100 MINUTES:
1. Watch the review video on ion formation
2. Complete the Ionic Bonding Worksheet #1 with a partner or group
3. Read the article and answer the questions
4. Take the poll
5. Complete Ionic Bonding Worksheet #2.
6. Take the practice quiz on the top right hand side of this tutorial web page to see if you are prepared for the quiz
Watch this review video on ion formation and ionic bonding HERE.
This is a worksheet to review how ions for and how those ions can bond together. Complete this with a partner or small group.
This is an incredibly interesting article that you must read. At the end of the reading, you need to answer questions on your own paper. Then take the poll that follows the reading on this Web page
Click HERE to take a poll.
This worksheet is to be completed on your own in preparation for the quiz. When finished with this worksheet make sure you take the practice quiz on the top right of this Web page to test your understanding for the quiz.