PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TUTORIAL BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS WHICH ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 70 MINUTES:
1. Watch the review video on binary and polyatomic ionic compounds
2. Complete Naming Ionic Compounds #2
3. Practice Quizlet flashcards to ensure you know the polyatomic ions
4. Complete Naming #3 for the quiz
5. Take the practice quiz at the top right hand side of this tutorial to check your understanding for the classroom quiz
Watch the video about naming binary vs. polyatomic ionic compounds HERE.
This is the next worksheet about naming ionic compounds that entails naming those that have polyatomic ions. You will need to know these polyatomic ion names and formulas.
Practice naming both regular and polyatomic ions with these Quizlet flashcards. Go through them a few times first to familiarize yourself with the names, then pratice with the games and the testing functions. You will be responsible for knowing the names of all of these ions.