PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TUTORIAL BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS WHICH ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 50-100 MINUTES OR MORE, DEPENDING ON HOW PREPARED YOU ARE:
HAVE MRS. K CHECK YOUR TOTAL SOPHIA QUIZ SCORE AND STAMP YOUR REVIEW SHEET FOR CREDIT
1. Play Polyatomic Ion Bingo
2. Locate your SOS and all your VISAs and attach them to your Review for studying
3. Complete the Post-Unit rating of your understanding on your SOS
4..Work through the problems on the Review Sheet.
5. .Practice Ion names using the digital flashcards.
6. Go back and review any content you are weak on.
This is the review sheet that must be turned in on test day along with your stamped VISAs and SOS reference sheets, which you will be given credit for.
YOU MUST REPORT YOUR TOTAL POINTS AND HAVE ME CHECK AND STAMP YOUR REVIEW
Please make sure you review all materials and notes before attempting the worksheet, and although the answers have been provided, it is unwise to check the answers before you make an independent effort to search out and arrive at the answer.
This is a short class activity in which we practice with the polyatomic ions
YES! AGAIN! Practice naming ions with these Quizlet flashcards. Go through them a few times first to familiarize yourself with the names, then practice with the games and the testing functions. You will be responsible for knowing the names of all of these ions.