Standard: 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death
Objective: Students will be able to describe the various stages in the life cycle of a frog.
Portions of these materials have been incorporated under the Fair Use Guidelines and are
restricted from further use.
1. Watch the video on the life cycle of a frog
2. Listen to the song about the frogs life cycle
3. Read the article that explain in further detail about the life cycle of frogs.
4. Answer the big idea question
5. Don't forget to take the quiz