1. Present vocabulary.
2. Write your vocabulary for numbers as well as meanings.
3. Listen to the videos as many times you need.
4. Memorize vocabulary.
1. You need to take notes of all the vocabulary in the videos.
2. You can stop and rewind anything you need to as many times as you need to. Isn't that great?
3. Also make sure to write down any questions you might have during the videos.
4. Make sure you read the lesson objective and learning targets so you know what I expect from you.
4. Your goal is NOT trying to understand every single word spoken or written in the videos, so don't get frustrated.
After you know all the numbers (0-30) we are going to play games and more worksheets in class.
Then we are taking a TEST