or email at:
MGMT 520 ENTIRE COURSE NEW
Pick an administrative agency of either the federal or a state government. Find where the current and proposed regulation changes for that agency are located on the Internet…
1. State the administrative agency which controls the regulation. Explain why this agency and your proposed regulation interest you (briefly). Will this proposed regulation affect you or the business in which you are working? If so, how?
2. Describe the proposal/change
3. Write the public comment which you would submit to this proposal. If the proposed regulation deadline has already passed, write the comment you would have submitted. Explain briefly what you wish to accomplish with your comment.
4. Provide the “deadline” by which the public comment must be made. (If the date has already passed, please provide when the deadline was).
5. a) Once you have submitted your comment, what will you be legally entitled to do later in the promulgation process (if you should choose to do so)?
b) If the proposal passes, identify and explain the five legal theories you could use in an attempt to have the regulation declared invalid and overturned in court.
c) Which of these challenges would be the best way to challenge the regulation you selected for this assignment if you wanted to have the regulation overturned and why?