or email at:
MGT 437 ENTIRE CLASS
MGT 437 Entire Class (MGT437 Project Management)
MGT 437 Week 1 Individual Assignment – Project Management Paper
Individual Assignment: Project Management Paper
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that addresses the following questions:
What is a project?
What are the basic phases of the project lifecycle and their purposes?
Why is it important for organizations to use project management to accomplish tasks?
Format your paper according to APA standards.
MGT 437 Week 2 Individual Assignment – Achieving Project Goals Simulation
Individual Assignment: Achieving Project Goals Simulation
Resource: Achieving Project Goals simulation.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following items from the simulation:
1. How did completing this simulation change your perspective of project management? Provide examples in your response.
2. What advantages and limitations of project management are identified in the simulation?
3. How do you anticipate bottlenecks when planning for a project?
4. If you are required to crunch the project, which factor would you compromise on, risk or time? Explain your answer.
5. List four key points from the reading assignments that are emphasized in the simulation.
Format your paper accordin