1. (TCO A) Domino's upgraded Pulse Evolution system incorporated a Pizza Tracker functionality that shows the progression of individual pizza orders. This is an example of using information systems to achieve which business objective?
2. (TCO A) Maintaining the organization's financial records is a central purpose of which main business function?
3. (TCO B) The value chain model
4. (TCO C) The difference between a data warehouse and a data mart is
5. (TCO D) The Internet is based on which three key technologies?
6. (TCO A) Define operational excellence. How can information systems help achieve it?
7. (TCO B) List three organizational factors that can prevent a firm from fully realizing the benefits of a new information system, and provide examples of each.
8. (TCO C) The small publishing company you work for wants to create a new database for storing information about all of its author contracts. What factors will influence how you design the database?
9. (TCO D) Describe and explain the idea of network neutrality. Are you in favor of network neutrality? Why or why not?