or email at:
MKT 315 WEEK 11 FINAL EXAM
1. All of the following are services except:
a. This class.
b. A checking account.
c. A Broadway musical.
d. An oil change for a car.
e. A book.
2. The service sector of the U.S. economy is approximately:
a. The same size as the manufacturing sector.
b. One-and-one-half times the size of the manufacturing sector.
c. Three times as large as the manufacturing sector.
d. Twice the size of the manufacturing sector.
e. One-half the size of the manufacturing sector.
3. Services account for about __________ of the gross national product in the U.S.
4. Service sector firms employ more than __________ out of every five private sector workers in the U.S.
5. In terms of being in tune with customer demand and enhancing customer appeal, the marketing of services is __________ the