or email at:
MKT 571 FINAL EXAM LATEST
1. What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing
2. The three guidelines for anticipating management reactions are (1) prior to the crisis during normal day-to day operations, (2) at the moment some event triggers the crisis, and (3) during the crisis situation that triggers the event. These guidelines are the stages for ________.
3. A social definition of marketing says
4. If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________
5. Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a “green marketing” program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program’s chances of being successful?
6. What type of control focuses on measuring a company’s products territories, customer groups, segments, trade channels, and order sizes to help expand or eliminate any products or marketing activities
7. Another basis for decision-making is referred to as ________
8. Through its cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory, management technology, and highly efficient shipping practices, Wal-Mart is able to keep its inventory expenditure extremely low and to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. Wal-Mart’s strategy is best described as ________.
9. _______ is an approach that considers different ethnic and cultural segments require targeted marketing campaigns and tactics.
10. Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy
11. 2Wheels conducts exhaustive customer surveys to discover customer preferences and attitudes towards the brand. Sally uses cluster analysis to classify the data and help the company determine the trends in the information. Sally is using the technique of ________
12. With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
13. Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called ________.