1. TCO D: Which of the following is considered a stimulus factor affecting attention? (Points : 5)
2. TCO E: Duane is attempting to determine consumers' attitudes toward his restaurant by asking them their beliefs about how his restaurant performs on several attributes, such as price, ambience, quality of the food, and friendliness of service. Consumers can rate his restaurant with a score of 1 to 7 for each of these attributes, with 7 being the highest. Duane adds up the scores to see how he performs, using the assumption that a higher total is better. At a basic level, which type of model is Duane using? (Points : 5)
3. TCO F: Which type of reference group influence do marketers use when developing advertisements? (Points : 5)
4. TCO G: Mark is developing the marketing strategy for his business, which is a retail store. He knows that situation characteristics will interact with his marketing activity. Which of the following is a situation characteristic he needs to consider? (Points : 5)
5. TCO I: Discuss how a small bio-technology firm could influence the reference group infrastructure and the lead users to accelerate adoption of its products in the market. (Points : 45)
1. TCO A: What is customer value and why is it important to marketers? What is required to provide superior customer value? (Points : 45)
2. TCO H: What are the major postpurchase processes engaged in by consumers? How does the type of decision process affect the postpurchase processes? (Points : 45)
3. TCO C: Jim is the marketing manager for the iPod and wishes to increase the number of units sold in the upcoming year. He sees the "Baby Boomer" generation as a large segment that is virtually untapped, unlike that of Generation Y and the Millenials, both "generations" of which have high allegiance to iPod usage.
Describe the advertising approach that would be most successful to reach the Baby Boomer market? How effective would it be to take the current advertisements targeted to Gen Y and Millenial consumers and use them with Baby Boomers? In your response describe each of these three generations and explain your rationale for your answer to the questions above.
c)Baby Boomer Generation
(Points : 45)
4. TCO B: What are the primary ethical issues involved in green marketing? (Points : 45)