You should be able to:
* Define solution.
* Recognize the relationship between solute, solvent, concentration, and equilibrium.
* Predict the concentration gradient.
* Compare and contrast diffusion and osmosis.
* Determine if a cell is in an isotonic, hypertonic, or hypotonic environment based on a diagram or data, and predict what will happen to the cell in that situation.
* Identify when transport is active or passive, and when ATP is used.
* Describe the role of proteins in transport.
* Compare and contrast endocytosis and exocytosis.
Source: Sam Youts