Instructions for successfully completing NETW202 Labs and Lab Reports:
1. Make sure that you understand the objective of the lab(s) and the requirements for successfully performing them.
2. Use this Lab Report template for all of your labs. Do not turn in separate documents for each lab or createyour own document! Each lab is easily identified within this document.
Note: It is a good idea to read over this template before performing your labs, so that you know what to expect.
3. Follow all procedures in the weekly iLab page, as well as ElementK ’s lab procedures and tips.
4. While performing your labs, capture and paste all screenshots identified in this Lab Report Template.
5. Your screenshot request may be accompanied by an additional written requirement. If so, be sure to respond.
6. After each lab, summarize what you learned in a short paragraph — a minimum of five well written,college-level sentences.