1. (TCO 1) When a driver is verified, a unique digital signature is incorporated into it in a process called _____.
2. (TCO 3) _____ File System can be used to encrypt individual files on a file system.
3. (TCO 9) _____, a protocol often used to create VPNs, uses a PPP frame that has a payload encrypted using Microsoft Point-to-Point Encryption (MPEE).
4. (TCO 6) To view the event logs in text format from the SYSTEM log, use the following command.
5. (TCO 1) List and define three different types of certificate authority (CA).
6. (TCO 9) Explain how to implement a virtual private network (VPN).
7. (TCO 6) Describe four advanced boot options after you press F8 during the boot process.