Currently working on: CCSS 8.W.9 Draw evidence from literary or informational texts to support analysis, reflection, and research.
At the end of this tutorial students will:
1. Understand the two major types of conflict (internal vs. external)
2. Practice idenitfying between the two.
3. Understand the subcategories of conflict (character vs. self, character vs. character, character vs. society, character vs. nature)
3. Apply that knowledge to examples from the novel Night by Elie Wiesel.
At the end of tonight’s homework you will know more about the four different types of conflict, be able to give a definition, as well as identify pieces from the novel.
1. Sign into Sophia.org!
2. Watch the video and take the notes.
3. Fill out the digital WSQ and SUBMIT!
Source: Created by Nichole Carter, power point and screencastomatic.com
Source: Created by Nichole Carter, power point.