or email at:
NRS 429V Complete Class Latest
NRS 429V Week 1 Assignment VARK Analysis Paper
Complete "The VARK Questionnaire: How Do I Learn Best?"
1. Click "OK" to receive your questionnaire scores.
2. Once you have determined your preferred learning style, review the corresponding link to view your learning preference.
3. Review the other learning styles: visual, aural, read/write, kinesthetic, and multimodal (listed on the VARK Questionnaire Results page).
4. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
5. Appraise how this awareness of learning attributes influences your perceptions of teaching and learning.
In a paper (750-1,000 words), summarize your analysis of this exercise. Include the following:
1. Provide a summary of your learning style.
2. List your preferred learning strategies.
3. Compare your preferred learning strategies to the identified strategies for your preferred learning style.
4. Discuss how the awareness of individual learning styles, preferences and strategies influence teaching (those who are in a position to teach) and learning (those who are in a position to learn).
5. Cite a minimum of three references in the paper.
Although the topic of this assignment refers to your individual learning style, avoid the use of first person voice (words such as, "I, we, our") in your essay.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
NRS 429V Week 2 Assignment Health