For your final project, you will analyze the WeaveTech: High Performance Change case study in order to develop a proposal. You will have to consider the important aspects of the company within the case study when formulating the proposal. When developing your proposal, make sure that all elements align with the mission, vision, and goals of the organization. Be sure to support your proposal with appropriate scholarly sources
For Milestone Two, you will develop a draft of a performance management system and total rewards plan for WeaveTech. You must consider individual employee and organizational needs as well as federal laws and regulations in the development of your performance management plan. In addition to the performance management plan, you will devise a total rewards system and compensation and benefit strategies that are appropriate for the organization. At this point, you should be considering the implementation of self-service technologies at WeaveTech and preparing a message to stakeholders on issues regarding self-service technologies as they relate to benefit programs
Your submission should contain all of the elements for Section II of your final product, including all of those listed below. Your instructor will grade your submission using the rubric below and will provide feedback to be applied to the final project. Begin by using the following guiding questions for your analysis. Then, once your analysis has been completed, draft a performance management system and total rewards plan that thoroughly covers each of the critical elements listed in A through F below the guiding questions.
1. Based on the data presented in Exhibit 5 in the WeaveTech case study, what are some of the potential flaws with the performance management system at WeaveTech?
2. How would you change the performance management system to enhance the organization’s strategy, mission, and support for employees?
3. How can the performance management system best enable the workforce to meet individual and organizational goals?
4. What performance appraisal methods could be applicable to this organization?
5. What are some of the legal and regulatory issues to consider in regard to the performance management methods?
6. How can WeaveTech use its total rewards programs to encourage proper behavior and reward employees?
7. How can self-service technologies be used by WeaveTech to communicate to stakeholders and enhance the strategic focus of human resources?