This tutorial will explain:
- the benefits of starting a professional Google Drive account for mentors
- how to start and develop your Google Drive account
- how to share a single document with another person
- how to create a shared folder for team or project collaboration
This tutorial addresses these standards:
- 1.1.1: Use data to develop learning experiences that meet the individual and collective needs of beginning teachers
- 1.2.1: Facilitate teacher learning and reflecting using a variety of learning opportunities
1.2.2: Create targeted learning opportunities based on individual teacher needs, prompt teacher to create own learning experiences.
- Standard 4.0: Leadership - How do I make my colleagues and community better?
This is a brief tutorial to explain why creating a separate, professional-only Gmail address has been impactful for me in professional collaboration, organization, and productivity.
Completely new to the concept of Google Drive?
- Yes: Watch this video for a fun, basic overview of what it is and why use it.
- No: Skip it and move on to the following videos to go deeper.
Source: YouTube channel for Google Help
This short tutorial will show how to create shared Google Drive folders for team collaboration on a specific project.
Overview of simultaneous document collaboration, editing, and commenting. If you've already shared/collaborated on a document, move on for more!
Source: Google Help channel