or email us at:
PAD 500 WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT 2 STR
ASSIGNMENT 2: THE CONCEPT OF ETHICAL OBLIGATIONS
Due Week 5 and worth 250 points
Based on the case study, George Tenet and the Last Great Days of the CIA, in Stillman, Chapter 16, write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Identify four (4) cross-coded ethical dilemmas facing former CIA Director George Tenet and assess their impact on his leadership abilities.
2. Analyze four (4) ways in which Tenet addressed the prioritization of ethical concerns.
3. Identify and explain four (4) strategies used in competing ethical obligations in relation to the many intergovernmental organizations that overlapped his office.
4. Elaborate on four (4) relevant notions for designing ethical maps for defining and prioritizing ethical obligations.
5. Research and cite at least four (4) peer-reviewed academic sources.
Your assignment must:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. ?The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Assess the changing nature and responsibilities for managing public and nonprofit organizations.
Critique ethics in public service and its influence to the study of publi