or email us at:
PAD 530 ASSIGNMENT 3
PAD 530 Week 7 Assignment 3
Assignment 3: Agency’s Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce, Part 3
Due Week 7 and worth 180 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Revise the previous assignment based on your professor’s feedback.
2. Analyze at least three (3) laws and court decisions that have implications to the agency’s personnel management. (Title this section Laws Affecting the Agency)
3. Analyze at least five (5) of the major components of the agency’s human resource system’s goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a diversified workforce, including race, ethnicity, gender, age, and sexual orientation. (Title this section Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices)
4. Evaluate the agency’s approach to ethics and diversity training programs provided for new and existing employees, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Ethics and Diversity Training)
5. Recommend at least two (2) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a diversified workforce. (Title this section Recommendations for Recruiting and Training a Diversified Workforce)
6. Provide at least four (4) relevant and credible outside sources that support the content of this assignment. (Include no more than one non-government Website)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. ?The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the major components of the personnel management system, procedures, and processes in the public sector.
Recommend improvements to processes involved in public personnel management and / or solutions to problems confronting those in the field.
Assess external organizational and employee conditions as well as their implications to and impact on personnel management.