IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE VIDEO>>> At the part where "the little hand" is counting the number of turns on the graphs there is a slight audio delay.
At the end of this video, students should be able to answer the following questions...
1) If the left end behavior and the right end behavior of a function differ, what must be true about the degree of the equation?
2) What would cause the right end behavior of a polynomial function to open downward?
3) If a graph contains 5 turns, what is the most likely degree of its equation? Another possibility?
4) How do you find the value of the constant term of a polynomial function written in factored form?
5) How would the graph of an equation containing a triple root appear at that value? A quadruple root?