Test your pre-algebra skills by answering the following questions! If you need help, remember to review the learning packets within this collection. Email your completed quiz to email@example.com to unlock your Summer of Math Sophia badge.
-The Sophia Team
1. Solve for x: 4x - 10 = 2 + 2x
2. What is the equation of a line that has a slope of -1/2 and a y-intercept of 4?
3. Find the slope of a line that contains the following points: (-2, -1) and (3, 5)
4. Simplify the following rational expression:
5. Simplify the following exponential expression: (x2)5 x3
6. You have measured your 6 friends to find out their height in inches. Find the mean, median, and mode of their heights: 61, 58, 63, 68, 68, 56
Email your completed quiz to firstname.lastname@example.org to unlock your Summer of Math Sophia badge.
Source: Rachel Bedo