Institutions have accepted or given pre-approval for credit transfer.
* The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE Credit®) has evaluated and recommended college credit for 33 of Sophia’s online courses. Many different colleges and universities consider ACE CREDIT recommendations in determining the applicability to their course and degree programs.
Compounds- the basic information
Take your notes
Source: Langhans and various educators
Compounds: These are the “S” in WSQ. You must have them under your video notes completed by the due date on the Unit Plan.
1. What is a pure substance?
2. Why is a compound considered a pure substance?
3. Identify which images are compounds only:
Source: Langhans and Various
Question about your Notes: write your question following the guidelines below:
Question- asking Higher Order Thinking (HOT) questions; use the following as your guide:
1. A question that you are still confused about (be specific, include which part of the video, etc)
2. A question that connects the videos together (i.e. asking about the relationship between the content)
3. A question you think you know the answer to, but you want to challenge your classmates with
Use your Unit Plan to help with question starters