While reading short stories and poems written by Edgar Allan Poe we will be looking at 8.R.L.4 & 8.R.L.6 focusing on word choice, tone, connotation, and point of view.
1. Understand the definitions of tone and suspense.
2. Be asked to consider how tone and suspense might be connected.
3. Understand the expectations and steps to take to create a paragraph response for expert level "A" on the next proficiency.
At the end of this tutorial you will understand the expectations for the readers response paragraph on tone and it’s support of suspense
1. Sign into Sophia!
2. Watch the video and take notes
3. Do the digital WSQ, press submit!
Source: Created by Nichole Carter, power point and screencastomatic.com
Source: Created by Nichole Carter, power point.