1. The label “new religious movement” is __________.
2. Which of the following is not one of the synoptic gospels?
3. The Pentateuch refers to the __________.
4. Which was not among the three central teachings of Guru Nanak?
5. Jesus taught spiritual lessons by telling stories called __________.
6. A good example of an eccliesiastical court would be __________.
7. Which word most closely translates the Japanese word kami?
8. The god of rice is known as __________.
9. The name for God in Islam is __________.
10. Islam traces its ancestry to the patriarch __________.
11. The word kamikaze means __________.
12. The biggest annual Shinto festival celebrates the __________.
13. In Northern Ireland, interfaith efforts have attempted to directly address conflict between __________.
14. The goal of religious pluralism is __________.
15. Which is the Jewish holy day of atonement and cleansing?
16. Male initiates into the Khalsa take the surname
17. The ethical principle of the Golden Rule is found in
18. The new “Arab Spring” resulted in __________.
19. Female initiates into the Khalsa take the surname
20. The covenant is a __________.
21. Jesus died by __________.
22. The Rastafari religious group originated in __________.
23. Which apocalyptic religious movement was founded by Charles Taze Russell?
24. Missionaries who spread the Christian faith in the first century were called __________.
25. Reverend Sun Myung Moon founded the __________.
26. The scattering of Jews outside of the land of Israel is known as the __________.
27. The sacred book of Islam is called the __________.
28. Many religious require repentance from sinfulness, but Shinto requires __________.
29. In Islam, charity or almsgiving is known as __________.
30. Who founded Sikhism?