1. Present vocabulary.
2. Write your vocabulary for greetings and good byes as well as meanings.
3. Listen to the videos as many times you need.
4. Memorize vocabulary.
5. Write a conversation with a partner.
6. Practice your conversation with a partner.
1. You need to take notes of all the vocabulary and their meanings as well as any culture taught in the videos.
2. You can stop and rewind anything you need to as many times as you need to. Isn't that great?
3. Also make sure to write down any questions you might have during the videos.
4. Make sure you read the lesson objective and learning targets so you know what I expect from you.
4. Your goal is NOT trying to understand every single word spoken or written in the videos, so don't get frustrated.
Source: from other people and myself
2. Study for a TEST
Source: Mrs. Solis