Section 3.4 - Analyzing the Second Derivative (Part Two) Instructions
1) *Optional* Print a copy of the lesson notes found at the bottom of the page. (You can also just take
notes on notebook paper.
2) View the Lesson Video and take notes. Write down any questions you have.
Complete the practice problem at the end of the video and check your work.
3) Answer the quiz questions on the top right corner, and SUBMIT. You have to get at least 3 correct.
4) Post any questions you still have rolling around in your brain at the bottom of the tutorial where it says
"Ask a Question". Respond to any of your classmates questions if you know the answer!
5) In class: Complete problems page 196, #49-52, 53, 55
Download and print a copy if you would like one.
Check your work AFTER you have finished.
**Note: Remember that the second derivative has to change sign for it to be an inflection point, and asymptotes are not considered inflection points.