A Few Tips & Tricks
First and foremost, remember the 3 steps of good design:
- Learn the principles.
- Recognize when you’re not using them.
- Apply the principles.
Always follow the 6 basic design principles:
- White space
When creating a sign, you should think about the following elements:
- Enhanced with color and images
- Full-color Graphics
- Borders help focus attention
- Visibility from a typical viewing distance
Review the information regarding Sign Design Tips:
Below are some effective contrasting color suggestions:
Poster & Flyer Design Tips
Follow specific tips for flyers can also be extremely beneficial.
- Be bold
- Maintain your margins
- Limit your choice of fonts
- Use color like a designer
- Choose strong images
- Use high-resolution graphics
- Present clear information, in a clear way
Review the website regarding Poster Design Tips:
Visit the websites below for more helpful information.