You should be able to:
* name the major organs of the skeletal system.
* name five functions of the skeletal system.
* label the four tissues found in a bone and describe their function.
* define a joint, and give examples of fixed and movable joints.
* identify three types of connective tissues, and explain what they connect.
Watch this video and take notes on your skeletal system note sheet. Use your notes to answer the submit questions on the form above. Then, click on the quizlet link in order to complete your skeletal system vocabulary sheet.
Watch the video notes above and complete this note sheet. Then, use your notes to correctly answer the submit form questions.
Go to the link below to complete the vocabulary page for the skeletal system.
Source: Sam Youts
Go to quizlet to complete the definitions for this sheet.