1. Add an Inquiry
2. Update the status of the lead to:
c.Interview Complete - To complete an interview the program, start date, contact info including primary phone is required to be present in the inquiry detail.
d.Inquiry should move to Opportunity once you click the "convert" button
e. The Inquiry now moves to an Opportunity and the status is in Application In Progress
Note: three things happen when an Inquiry progresses
1. The Opportunity status automatically changes to Application in Progress
2. A Person Account is automatically created
3. The Student Enrollment Portal Data (the contract) is automatically created and marked as active
f.Application Submitted - you should not be able to select this
g.Application Received - you should be able to select this status manually
h.Pending Enrollment by creating the ENA case via the Create New Enrollment Case button - you will NOT need to create the case now....we will do this when we learn about progression of Opportunities
i. Advisors should not be able to move back to a previous status except if the status is in Future Interest.
j. Put the Opportunity into Future Interest status, and select a Future Interest Date that is greater than 30 days from today. Try to take the status out of Future Interest and select certain statuses, other than the one your Opportunity was in prior to Future Interest.
Note: You will need to become used to looking at the Opportunity Field History to review the status the record was in prior to Future Interest on Opportunities that you do not own.
Remember: Future Interest on the Inquiry Object can only go back to the previous status.
Future Interest on the Opportunity Object, if the status has progressed past Application in Progress, can ONLY move back to Application in Progress and the date must be removed.
Look for an Inquiry and Opportunity that you want to be able to test with
1. Go to the “Search” box located at the top left corner of the screen and type in the prospective student’s First and Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, syStudentID, CampusVue Student Number, or any other student/record unique identifier and click on “Search” - The Record Results will display the matching exact phrase search results by Queue View/Salesforce Object (Inquiry, Opportunity, or Accounts aka Person Account)
a. If the AA entered “John Doe” in the Search box, the system will display all Inquiries, Opportunities, and Person Account with the exact phrase “John Doe”
b. If the AA entered “John” in the Search box, the system will display all Inquiries, Opportunities, and Person Account with the word “John” in a searchable field. So the list will include “John Doe” plus a lot of other records. Like John Smith, Allison John, etc.
c. If the AA entered “Jo*n” in the Search box, the system will display all Inquiries, Opportunities, and Person Account with the word “John”, "Joan", "Jon", etc in a searchable fields. The * is a wildcard so the system will fill in with all the possible value options.
2. Click on the name to go into the record details
3. Global Search also keeps track of which objects/queues you use how often you use them, and arranges the search results accordingly. Search results for the Queue Views you use most frequently; appear at the top of the list. If global search doesn’t have enough information about which Queue Views you use, you’ll see results from your previous saved search or for all Queue Views until it has more information.
1. Follow Global Search steps
2. From the Records Result, go to the correct Object (Inquiry, Opportunity, or Accounts aka Person Account ) section
3. Click on “Show Filter”
4. Enter any information needed based on the available filters to narrow down the search