or email at:
STR 581 CAPSTONE FINAL EXAM PART 1
1. The concept that some leadership attributes will work in some situations but not in others can be described by the
2. Sam Meyers manages a telemarketing call center. He has 20 employees working for him who are displeased with the way he yells and threatens to terminate them for what they see as small issues. Which kind of power is Sam using to get the job done?
3. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
4. In performing a SWOT analysis, which of the following would be considered as a threat?
5. During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?
6.Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
7. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
8. Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?
9. What can affirmative action assist organizations in achieving that diversity initiatives cannot?
10. According to the job characteristics model, autonomy is defined as the degree to which a job generates direct and clear information about performance
11. Active listening requires:
12. An example of control criteria that can be used in any situation is ________.
13. Because practical considerations make job tryouts for all candidates infeasible, it is necessary to __________ the relative level of job performance for each candidate on the basis of available information.
14. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
15. Which of the following is a desirable strategy for managers aiming to reduce the negative consequences of rumors?
16. ________ refers to an individual’s belief that he or she is capable of performing a task.
17. When an employee volunteers t