or email at:
STR 581 FINAL EXAM PART 3
1. A firm must know where to position its product based on price and
2. What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
3. The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
4. A valuable result of task environment analysis with respect to geographic, demographic, psychographic and buyer-behavior factors is called
5. New-to-the-world products are ________.
6. These social responsibilities are those that are voluntarily assumed by a business or organization. They include public relations activities, good citizenship, and full corporate social responsibility.
7. When diversification involves additions of a business related to the firm in terms of technology, markets or products, it involves
8. Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
9. The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda
10. BMW’s “The ultimate driving machine,” American Express’ “Don’t leave home without it,” New York Times’ “All the news that’s fit to print,” and AT&T’s “Reach out and touch someone” are all examples of ________.
11. A company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For example, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
12. The strategic factor that involves the beliefs, values, attitudes, opinions, and lifestyles of persons in the firm’s external environment, as developed from cultural, ecological, de