1. Identify factors that affect the growth of bacteria.
2. Growing bacteria on a Petri dishes and tubes.
3. Incubate the bacteria dishes in 3 different places, Hot, room temperature, cold.
4. Incubate the bacteria tubes in with and without the present of oxygen.
5. Graph their results.
5. justify the results of the bacterial growth.
Students will be introduced to the factors that affect the bacterial growth. In this lesson 2 factors are going to be addressed; Temperature and oxygen. Also they are going to be introduced to safety techniques in this this activity.