Study the kinetic theory of matter, the 5 states os matter, phase transitions and an introduction for gas behavior and gas laws.
1. description of the 5 states of matter:
Solids, Liquids, Gases, Plasma, and Bose-Einstein condensate.
2. Different changes in state: how and why it happens, plus some examples
3. Using the kinetic model to explain changes in state.
4. Explaining the kinetic model in terms of forces between particles.
5. Describing melting and boiling in terms of energy input without a change in temperature.
6. State the meaning of melting point and boiling point.
7. Boyle's law: statement, equation, solving problems.