Please help me to expand more on the intro/thesis, body, and conclusion. This is for Intro. to Christian Thought THEO 104 class and the paper is about Angels & Demons application paper.
Application Paper Instructions
For this assignment, you must compose a 3-page double-spaced paper that addresses how the principles that you have learned throughout this course can be applied to your understanding of what it means to be a Christian.
As you respond to the prompt, reflect on the concepts that you have learned throughout the course, and apply them to your specific topic. Be sure to integrate the information that you learned through the textbook readings, the assigned article readings, the lecture videos, and any other related content that you may have encountered during the course.
Your paper must also:
1. Describe the course concepts that are related to your topic, demonstrating your reflection and analysis. Do not simply summarize what was presented in the course.
2. Demonstrate real ownership of the ideas that you present by providing unique insight as evidence of your careful consideration of the topic.
3. Provide a logical link between the description of the concepts from the course and the conclusions or implications that you draw in your reflection. In other words, your conclusion should be logically derived from the application of the course concepts to the description of your topic.
4. Demonstrate learning initiative by exploring conclusions and implications beyond the boundaries of your classroom discussion.
5. Focus on depth of understanding, rather than breadth of coverage.
Structure your paper in the following format
Introduction (1 paragraph introducing the 2 topics/doctrines that you will address)
Part One (first topic: approximately 1 page)
Part Two (second topic: approximately 1 page)
Conclusion (1 paragraph summarizing your areas of progression in Christian thought)